My thoughts on writing tips found online and in published works (with some random thoughts thrown into the mix).

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Well, hello there!

Since this is the first post on my new blog, let me introduce myself a bit:
  1. I am passionate about everything that I do.
  2. I believe adult-sized playgrounds would be the greatest stress-reliever.
  3. I am a big fan of Peanut Butter Oreos.
  4. I enjoy shoveling snow.
  5. I adamantly believe that the original Disney Princesses are the ONLY Disney Princesses. That club is not taking new members.
  6. I am obsessed with having photos on every surface on my home.
  7. I procrastinate terribly when it comes to folding clean clothes.
  8. I love the English language.
  9. I am a Daddy's girl but talk to my mother more.

No comments:

Post a Comment