My thoughts on writing tips found online and in published works (with some random thoughts thrown into the mix).

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Small Rant

So, we are supposed to have a high of 52 degrees today.In the middle of January! In western Pennsylvania! All the snow we got last week is melted. The salt has been washed off the sidewalks by the pouring rain we had yesterday. It is warm enough to wear just a light jacket. I just pulled out my snow boots that are meant to keep your feet warm and dry in below-freezing temperatures, and now they sit by my door, useless. My shovel is sitting at the bottom of my staircase, lonely and looking out of place. I feel like I should be raking leaves or going for a brisk walk in just a long-sleeved t-shirt. There are so many things wrong with this picture! Mother Nature, tell me what to do!

The high tomorrow is supposed to be 26 degrees. Oh, okay, never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment