My thoughts on writing tips found online and in published works (with some random thoughts thrown into the mix).

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hotmail Amazement!

I just went to send out an email from my Hotmail account, and after I hit the "Send" button, a little message popped up. It informed me that it seemed like I had mentioned an attachment in the body of the email, but hadn't attached any documents. It asked if I wanted to continue sending or go back to add a file.

This should not blow my mind, considering I grew up in an age of great advances in technology. I'm still growing up in an era of life-altering computers and other gadgets. I'm barely out of my teen years, and some teenagers already have a leg up when it comes to new features and applications that I have barely heard of. So why was I so suprised when this message popped up?? As they have been saying for years now, pretty soon computers will overtake the world....The end is near! I can see the light! Oh wait, that's just my fish tank reflecting some sunlight, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment