My thoughts on writing tips found online and in published works (with some random thoughts thrown into the mix).

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Writing Prompt

Today, as a writing prompt, I want you to go to Google Images and type in "unusual ____" (insert word of your choice). Then, I want you to write a story about whatever that comes up that interests you. For example, if you type in "unusual flower", these images come up:







x

For example, the last flower reminds me of a sand dollar. You could write a story about the extraordinary events that turned a sand dollar into a flower. For the blue spiky one, you could write a story about the dangers of touching it and any poisons it may emit. For the top one, you would write about falling inside it and getting lost in a different world, similar to Alice in Wonderland.

Good luck, and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rebecca, awesome pics! If I didn;t know better I'd say the first one would be plastic. We live in an amazing incredible world!

    ReplyDelete