My thoughts on writing tips found online and in published works (with some random thoughts thrown into the mix).

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Paper.li

Thanks to a wonderful friend on Twitter, Melodee Miller (@IKnowUrThere), I am now giving some serious consideration to the idea of starting my own daily online paper. She referred me to the site http://paper.li/, and the more I read, the more I like the idea! It would definitely be a good way to expand my writing tips blog and to be able to deliver even more help to my fellow writers and editors.

At this point, I would like to open the floor to you, my reader. Do you have any experience with this type of social media? If you have one, tell me about it. Leave a link if you'd like; I'd love to check it out! If you read or subscribe to these papers, tell me about your experience as a reader. What draws you to one paper over another? What do you like to see from an editor of the papers you read? I would really appreciate some feedback on this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment