My thoughts on writing tips found online and in published works (with some random thoughts thrown into the mix).

Friday, March 16, 2012

Cutting Back

I recently got a promotion at Walmart, which bumped me up from part-time to full-time. Back in January, I started working with Grit City Publications (GritCityPublications.com) as an editor. So, now I have two jobs that demand a lot of attention. Unfortunately, this means that I cannot go on posting one post every single day. I tried doing it this week, the first week in my new position, and it is just too much. However, I will still be posting on a regular basis. My new aim is to post every other day. That little bit of extra time should be just perfect!

Thank you all for being patient with me, and keep checking back for new writing tips and publishing news!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I've left you a couple awards on my blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation on your promotion and editorial position. Every career in publishing requires a push in the beginning.

    ReplyDelete