My thoughts on writing tips found online and in published works (with some random thoughts thrown into the mix).

Thursday, April 12, 2012

A to Z Challenge: K

K is for...Krispy Kreme.

Yes, I am drifting away from my writing posts today and am instead choosing a random topic. Stay with me here.

Growing up, I lived in an area that never had a Krispy Kreme shop. Nobody sold it, it was just never available. Shortly after I started my college years, one set up in my hometown, but I was never really around so I didn't get to go then either. I still don't think I've ever seen a Krispy Kreme shop in person. The only experience I've had with them is seeing the label on the Sheetz display case, but even then, I haven't bought any.

So, my question to you reader is, have you ever had a Krispy Kreme creation? Do you think they live up to all the hype? If they do, how? What are they like that makes them so amazing? If you think they aren't that special, why do you think that? What makes them so "everyday"? Or, if you are like me and have never had a Krispy Kreme donut, then tell me why. Personal choice or lack of availability? What's your reason?

If anyone out there has any horror stories or moments of rapture you would like to share, I would love to hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment