My thoughts on writing tips found online and in published works (with some random thoughts thrown into the mix).

Monday, April 30, 2012

A to Z Challenge: Z

Z is for...Ze End!

Yep, I am cheesy and just used a word that doesn't really exist. Shame on me and this writing blog! But we have to have some fun and forget the rules sometimes, right?

Unfortunately, today is the last post for the A to Z Challenge until next year. At the beginning, I joined this challenge rather reluctantly. I had read some material about it back in March, but never really gave it much thought until the first day, when the blogs I subscribe to started flooding my inbox with "A" posts. I had just recently returned from an unplanned two-week blogging hiatus, so I figured it was worth a shot. It would give me motivation to get back into the groove of writing daily and give me a subject to talk about every day without having to scramble.

Now, I am really glad that I did it. I found a renewed passion for blogging and had a good time bouncing between writing posts, serious posts, and fun posts. I hope that my readers had as much fun with the journey as I did. And I want to send a quick shout to thank those that came up with the A to Z Challenge for such a great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment