My thoughts on writing tips found online and in published works (with some random thoughts thrown into the mix).

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Power Outage

Hello everyone! Sorry for the delay in getting today's post up. I usually post before I work my 7 to 4 shift, but this morning about 45 minutes before my alarm was supposed to go off, the power went out. A transformer across the street from my apartment caught on fire. No electricity means no wireless Internet, so I wasn't able to connect to my blog. And let me tell you, getting dressed by flashlight while trying not to wake my fiance was a lot of fun too!

Anyway, now I am home from work and the power is back on, so I thought I would still post, even though it is late (by my usual standards).

I'd like to post a prompt today, for you to respond to.
Pretend you are caught in a worldwide power outage. Only, there are no zombies, no supernatural beings, only a world without power. How do you survive?

No comments:

Post a Comment